Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So many of you know that I am a leader in the Sparks group (mini girl guides) and volunteer with a group of wonderful ladies and awesome little Sparks!  I made these cute little Valentines for their party this week and had a great time doing them.  I had a little help from DM as she was the designated stamper because she was afraid of the sewing machine!  I think I will stick to sewing paper instead of material as these were much more forgiving that material!  The idea was inspired from Heidi Swapp's blog http://heidiswapp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/02/candy.html.  I used some of my many Close to My Heart stamps too!

I am busy getting some new classes put together and will have more details about them soon.  Watch for dates and pictures.  It is going to get messy around here!!






No comments:

Post a Comment