Monday, November 21, 2011

Then and Now layout

We celebrated our 20th Anniversary in August and I decided that I wanted to do a layout for it as I rarely scrap myself (I know, I know..)  Sadly for the last 2 years in August,  I haven't been in the same postal code as Dion for our anniversary.  Both times, I was dealing with the loss of my father last year and my mother this year so anniversary took a back burner.  This was my way of remembering our special day and what a great husband he really is! 

Once the page was done, I submitted it to Joanne at Scrapbookers Bliss and she wanted me to teach a class for the layout.  Well after some delay that is happening!  I will be teaching it twice; tomorrow evening and again on Wednesday Nov 30th.   This is my first experience in teaching for the store so I really looking forward to it and would love to see some familiar faces around the tables!  Call Joanne at the store if you are interested in attending it. 



I am also doing another class in December that is a home decor item.  It is a Christmas Tag tray that you hand in your home and the tags can be seasonally changed out as desired!  I hope to start a rotating collection of the tags for mine at home!  Again, if you are interested in taking the class, please contact Joanne at Scrapbookers Bliss http://scrapbookersbliss.blogspot.com/



I really have to make a point of updating more often!  We will see how I do!  Till then, hope to see you all soon

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the new blog spots. Can't wait to read and see more.

    ReplyDelete