Friday, March 2, 2012

Simple Stories



Okay so they didn't get me on the design team for Simple Stories but I am still quite proud of the projects I submitted for the challenge!  Lol. I guess now I can share them with my huge following!!!  The first one is a baby girl canvas I did with a built in 6 months of pictures and journals for it.  I love the Baby Steps line and will use it over and over again!






Next I did a layout of my Mom.  It was rather therapeutic for me as I was having a bad week and was missing her lots.  As I thought about her the page came easily and I was able to put my thoughts and feelings into the layout.




The clock is stamped, sprayed, masked and distressed!

Then I also submitted the Christmas Artist Tray that I did earlier and still want to do as a class some time!




The final project I did you will be seeing more of.  It is the start of Cierra's Grade 1 album.  I decided to do it with the Close to My Heart Folios that are 12x12 in size.  It is like a big file folder.  I am doing one for each of her 'subjects' Spelling, Reading, Math, Art and General for now.  This is her Spelling folder.  I will collect all of her spelling tests each week and store them in the built in pocket inside the folder.  I also made an additional pocket on the front layout to store all the extras in.  I will be working on the new folders as I can.  I hope to get alot of them completed on our upcoming scrapbook weekend away.  I can't wait for the weekend of paper, glue and the best friends a girl could ask for!



Its hard to capture how fun and dimensional this is!


That's all I have for now!  I will be posting pictures of the upcoming class I am working on that will be all about Glimmer, Shimmer and Shine!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Sunday morning. Your submissions are beautiful. I am so partial to pockets and hideaway's. Keep submitting, your work is GREAT!!
    Check out SBP post today, You won!!
    http://scrapbookersparadise.blogspot.ca/
    Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete