Monday, February 28, 2011

Crop 4 Kids

I am so excited about attending the Crop4Kids fundraising event on March 19th here in Calgary.  Last year I went by myself and had a great time and this year there are 7 of my best friends going and we are going to have so much fun.  The event is always sold out and there are many talented ladies going to be teaching classes that are open to the public as well as those of us that are cropping for the day.  All funds raised are going to support the Alberta Childrens Hospital so it is for a wonderful cause! I just finished a class with the talented Christy Riopel and she is going to be doing classes there as well as many others.  I recommend that everyone make time to check it out on their blog http://www.crop4kids.blogspot.com/.  The event is sold out but many of the classes are still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment